Link with your school beacons. Stay informed of the health of your system from your home, office, computer, tablet, or smart phone. Simplify your system maintenance and monitoring.
ELTEC’s IoTraffic connected school beacon system monitors your beacons on a cloud-based platform. IoTraffic will notify you via text or email if your system has issues with solar panels, batteries, or LEDs. You can also see your system’s health along with any other IoTraffic system. School schedules can be set up and changed from an internet browser.
This system will reduce and eliminate the need to send technicians for on-site updating or trouble shooting. Modifications can be made from anywhere in the event of weather delays, school closings or unexpected schedule changes. These changes can be made to one or several devices based on your needs.
- Reduce downtime
- Improve response time
- Know the status and health of your school beacons
- Keep your community and children safe
- IoTraffic portal access
- Cellular Modem
*Data plan required.
- Battery: IoTraffic is constantly monitoring battery voltage levels. If the voltage falls below a user set level, alerts will be sent via text or email. Charts and reports can be reviewed inside of the IoTraffic portal.
- Solar voltage: Solar voltage levels are monitored and updated to the IoTraffic portal.
- LEDs: Lamps are constantly being monitored. Alerts will be sent for burn outs or vandalization.
- Load Status: IoTraffic is constantly monitoring load terminals. Alerts will be sent if the voltage is disconnected from the system. Charts and reports can be reviewed inside the IoTraffic portal.
- Time Switch: Internal time voltages are constantly monitored. An alert will be sent if the time switch loses power.